How does this work?
- Find an issue that matters to you
- Find your candidates on your ballot
- If they match up, you have your champion and you should vote for them!
Which issues do we follow?
- Environmental Champions
- Public Education Champion
- Endorsed by at least 1 of the state’s public education workers unions, including NEA-NM, AFT-NM, ATF
- Labor and Working People’s Champion
- Endorsed by the NM Federation of Labor
- Gun Sense Champion
- Demonstrated record of supporting reasonable background checks for every firearm purchase
- Women’s Advocate and Healthcare Champion
- Endorsed by Planned Parenthood Votes NM
- Champion for Native Communities
- ✅ Progressive Champion Endorsed!
- Progressive leaders in tight races who are under attack from right-wing negative attack PACs
Secretary of State, PRC & PEC
STATE HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES
LOCAL JUDICIAL OFFICES
COUNTY & LOCAL OFFICES
What about that “Urban Charter” proposition for Bernalillo County?
- Our friend County Commissioner Maggie Hart Stebbins explains what it means and why you should vote for it here.
The State’s Independent Judicial Performance Commission provides insight on Judicial retention elections
Former Sen Dede Feldman provides a good analysis of local bonds
Find this useful? Share online to tell your friends!
Help someone else vote for change!
More than 20,000 new voters registered online last month and they need this information, too.